is the universal solvent, and it has the capability of dissolving just about
Because of this unique property, water can easily become contaminated. Serious
contaminates such as Lead and E. Coli Bacteria may be toxins affecting your
family’s health. Listed below are the four major testing categories that we
can examine when doing a water test.
- Inorganic—Minerals and physical properties Organic—Petroleum
products, gasoline, fuel oil, and solvents
- Microbiology—Coliform and other bacteria Radiology—Radon gas Test
- Standard Test includes Microbiology and Inorganic.
- Comprehensive Test includes all four testing categories: inorganic,
organic, microbiology, and radon. The comprehensive test is good way to
start. It is a powerful tool in detecting contaminants commonly found in
surface and deep well waters.
- If you are suspicious of pesticides or herbicides, the Comprehensive
Plus Pesticides test is recommended. We can also test for individual items
such as Lead in Water.